Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Im gourmandises !


Me, currently stay in auntie's house ,  besides enjoy and also enjoy :D
so happy sambil can goyang kaki watching hongkong drama with family ,muahaha !!
besides, i like to gossip too:P gosip gosip sampai ....... auntie lupa mau masak nasi :P 
( Opps i shouldnt tell you)
And you know why, because i met three "Mama"  here + a 38 po me =WOMEN's WORLD!
NON-STOP TALKING ! aiyo, for men is a DISASTER being so noisy & bising sangat

i had my very delicious meal just now itu ialah : curry chicken and roti canai,wahaha !
i miss Malaysia cuisine ! " I have been hungry for a long time " 
now i am full and very satisfied 
" You Glutton" ! (me lah me lah !)  :P

She is my sister, Wendy. My auntie's daughter-in-law. 
Hey! Mari sini , I am my auntie's daughter (without in-law) too,haha :D
ah hemmm, dont see that she's now a little cute Chubby .
Pls " dont judge a book by its cover ok ?" [hehe] 
She is gorgeous and beautiful , althought she is waiting to become a "auntie" now, Opps ( nv ren ahhhh) :D 
you will nvr see that she is carrying A BIG FOOTBALL infornt of her tummy all the time 
Banyak BULAT memang, I get so shocked sampai 'wah wah wah' so many times when I 1st met the cutie " football" !!
 Im not pregnant but u know.... i can feel the heaviness too [sweat]
aiyo, she said so berat wor and the baby tiap tiap hari practise and plays GONG FU in her stomach :D 
I hope can help carries too, because the baby sudah di bawa bawa 
being upside down already , MMM SAN FU meh?  
baby, dont you feel banyak uncomfortable and encephalemia now? [heheee...]

Come, Ladies and Gentlemen :
 tell you a secret now, im guesing is a Baby (Boy/Girl) in my heart silently :P
I guess is a _________  ( tiam tiam ah..SHHHH )
let's see whether im correct NEXT WEEK ! 

WHOAA,coming soon !!!!!

The Story will be continue ...


Bye ! 

:D


No comments: